1) The deadline of the abstract and paper submission is February 28th, 2018.
2) Abstracts and papers could be submitted by e-mail to: mengjing.zhang@bioon as an attachment. Please indicate "Abstract / Paper submission" in the subject header.
3) Each section will focus on specific topics for oral presentations and posters selected from the abstracts / papers submitted. Please indicate that you will do oral report or poster in the submission email.
4) Your abstracts / papers should focus on the topics below: interaction and co-evolution between gut microbiota and hosts, relationship between gut microbiota and brain-gut axis regulation, genome sequencing of type strain, fecal microbiota transplantation, culture of instestinal organoids, as well as relationship between gut microbiota and diseases listed in the home page.
5) Selected abstracts will be published in our magazines.
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting