- Interaction and Co-evolution between Gut Microbiota and Hosts
- Relationship between Gut Microbiota and Brain-gut Axis Regulation
- Genome Sequencing of Type Strain
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation ( FMT ) and Mini-FMT
- Culture of Instestinal Organoids and Research on Gut Microbiota
- Gut Microbiota and Depression
- Gut Microbiota and Autism
- Gut Microbiota and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Influence of Gut Microbiota on Central Nervous System and Mechanisms
- Gut Microbiota and Obesity
- Gut Microbiota and Diabetes Mellitus
- Gut Microbiota and Nutrient Metabolism
- Gut Microbiota and Endocrine Disorders
- Influence of Gut Microbiota on Intestinal Mucosal Barrier
- Gut Microbiota and Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Influence of Gut Microbiota on Cancer Immunotherapy
- Regulation of Diet and Probiotics on Gut Microbiota
- Gut Microbiota and Infection, Immunity and Inflammation
- Gut Microbiota and Alzheimer Disease
- Gut Microbiota and Oral Diseases
- Gut Microbiota and Hypertension
- Gut Microbiota and Stroke
- Gut Microbiota and Cardiovascular Diseases
The relationship between gut microbiota and diseases will be deeply analyzed for new methods of diagnostic and treatment.
China’s Association of Gut Microbiota and Health, with first-class experts at home and abroad, will be established.
This conference will focus on translational medicine, aiming to pave the way for clinical trials.
Researchers from Universities and Institutions
Clinicians from Various Departments Such as Tumor Department, Gastroenterology Department and Psychiatric Department
Enterprise Personnels in the Fields of Microbial Culture, Microbial Sequencing, Data Analysis, etc.
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting