● PhD in Surgery and Bachelor of Clinical Medicine from Second Military Medical University
● Experience in pre-clinical and clinical development of novel oncolytic viruses H101 and H103, H101(Oncorine) was approved by CFDA to treat advanced HNSCC in 2005.
● Experience in non-clinical development of small-molecule anti-cancer drug candidate KX02, which gained CFDA IND approval in 2017
● Declared 3 patents, published 47 papers, and received multiple NIH & domestic research grants
● In-depth experience of translational medical research and of clinical and non-clinical development of novel anti-cancer drugs; familiar with regulations and guidelines.