- Policy Analyses on Global Cell Therapy
- Surveillance and Commercialization of Cell Therapy Products
- Future Trends of Cell Therapy Industry
- Quality Control of Cell Therapy Products
- Round Table Discussion: How can we accelerate the approval of Chinese cell therapy products?
- Gene Editing and Universal CAR-T Cells
- Gene Therapy Based on Non-Viral Vectors
- Gene Therapy of Rare Diseases
- Innovative Technologies on Gene Editing
- Pricing Strategies on Gene and Cell Therapies
- Ethical Issues on Gene and Cell Therapies
- Clinical Progress on Treatment of Solid Tumors with CAR-T Cells
- Progress on Treatment of Solid Tumors with CAR-T Cells: How can we overcome the CME?
- Combination of CAR-T Cell Therapy and other Immunotherapies
- Clinical Progress on Stem Cells
- Safety and Risk Management of Cell Therapy Products
- Automated Equipment and Manufacturing Processes of CAR-T Cells
- Preparation of GMP-Grade Viral Vectors
- QbD in Cell Therapy Manufacturing Processes
- Digital Management in the Cell Cold Chain Logistics
- CDMO of Gene and Cell Therapies
- Registration and Application Requirements of Cell Therapy Products Regulated as Drugs
- Integrity and Compliance of Clinical Data
- Usage of Overseas Clinical Data
- Consideration for Process Stability of Cell Therapy Products
- Pharmacology Requirements on Registration and Clinical Declaration of CAR-T Cells in the US
- Cell Therapy Based on γδ-T Cells
- CARMA Technology Based on Macrophages
- CAR-Treg Cells in Treatment of Immune Diseases
- Cell Therapy Based on Oncolytic Viruses
- CAR-NK and CAR19-iNKT
Multiple perspectives will be explored to help understand the approval of Chinese cell therapy products, including novel technologies, manufacturing processes, quality control, registration and evaluation.
Panoramic View of cell therapy will be presented in the main venue and the 5 sessions by the first-class speakers.
Opportunities of High-Quality Communication with top-ranked experts will be provided to promote the cooperation among enterprises focused on cell therapy.
Clinicians from Tumor Department and Other Departments
Personnels from Enterprises in Up- and Middle-Streams of Cell Therapy
Researchers from Universities and Institutes
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting