- Map of the Whole Brain Neural Network
- Neural Circuits of Cognition
- Brains of Non-Human Primates
- Plasticity of Neurons
- Advanced Technologies: Brain-Inspired Organ and chip, optogenetics, neuroimaging
- Speech and Image Recognition
- Deep and Autonomous Learning
- Brain-Inspired Simulator
- Brain-Inspired Machine Learning Algorithm Based on Artificial Neural Network
- Brain-Machine Interface
- Mental Diseases like Depression and Addiction
- Neurodegenerative Diseases like Alzheimer's Disease
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders like Autism
- Brain Wearable Devices used in Disease Surveillance
- Brain Imaging
- Drug R&D of Brain Diseases
Front edge technologies will be introduced, like neuroimaging, artificial neural network, brain-inspired chip and optogenetics.
Leaders of China Brain Project, as well as expert panels from Shanghai Brain Project and Beijing Brain Project will be invited to discuss future application of brain science.
Authoritative experts from scientific & clinical and IT fields will be invited to communicate with all delegates.
Leaders of China Brain Project, as well as expert panels from Shanghai Brain Project and Beijing Brain Project
Investigators from Universities and Institutes
Relevant Enterprise Personels
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting