- Type Ⅲ Protein Deacetylation
- Post-Translational Modification of Protein with Lipid
- Protein Acetylation
- DNA Methylation and Histone Modification
- Protein Ubiquitinoylation
- Ubiquitinoylation-Based Physiology and Pathology Developments
- Roles of Protein Interaction in Cancerous Lesions
- Roles of Ubiquitination Pathway in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Ubiquitination and Drug Screening
- Farnesylation and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Detection of Protein Glycosylation
- Biomass Spectrometry
- Preconcentration of Nanoparticles
- Developments of Post-Translational Modification
- Large-scale Analysis and Identification
New Mechanisms and Signal Pathways of Protein Modification will be displayed.
New developments of protein modification in various diseases will be shown.
The application of new technologies will be analyzed to help you go further in your research fields.
Researchers from Universities and Institutes
Personnels from Companies on Protein Modification
Personnels from Companies on Sequencing and Data Processing
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting