- Effects of Tumor Microenvironment on Cancer Immunotherapy
- Roles of Macrophages and Tregs in Cancer Immunotherapy
- TMB-Based Cancer Immunotherapy
- Novel Immune Checkpoints
- Gene-Modified Cell Immunotherapy
- Dual CAR-T Cells
- Universal CAR-T Cells
- Roles of CAR- and TCR-T Cells in Treatment of Solid Tumors
- Combination of CAR-T Cell Therapy and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Combination of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and CAR-T Cells
- Treatment with Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies
- Manufacture of GMP-Grade Cells
- Combination of Multiple Targets
- Monitoring of Cell Therapy
- Roundtable Discussion: How can researchers achieve both safety and efficacy of cell therapy?
China's new discoveries on CAR- and TCR-T cell therapy will bloom in these important years after FDA's approval of Kymriah.
Experts from companies on large-scale cell culture will be invited, to satisfy the great demand of clinical trials.
Single-Use in Cell Immunotherapy will be introduced to low the costs and enhance the efficacy of cell immunotherapy.
Personnels from Companies on Biotechnology, Cell Therapy and Investors
Researchers from Universities and Institutes
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting