- New Targets and Mechanisms of Novel Antibodies
- Specificity and Design of Structures and Functions
- Choices and Considerations of Antibody Optimization
- Structure Design of Novel Antibodies Based on Clinical Demands
- Amino Acid Modification
- Process Optimization of Antibody-Drug Conjugate
- Therapeutic Advantages and Application Prospects of Novel Antibodies
- R&D of Anti-Cancer Antibodies
- R&D Strategies Based on Large-Scale Production
- Key Problems of Novel Antibody Druggability
- Quality Control of Novel Antibodies
- Case Studies: Novel Antibody R&D
- Choices of Cooperation Mode
- Difficulties, Risks and Strategies of Commercialized R&D
- Product Registration and Declaration
- Preclinical Safety Evaluation
- Design and Development of Clinical Trials
- Patent Protection
New solutions, targeting difficulties in novel antibody R&D, will be provided.
Multi-perspective strategies of novel antibody R&D will be discussed.
Choices of various R&D modes, and problems in commercialization will be analysed.
Personnels from Companies on Novel Antibody R&D and Other Services
Researchers from Universities and Institutes
You have registered successfully, the registration information and attention has been sent to the contact and the participants of the mailbox, please note that check. If not received, please contact the general meeting